HomeForumsTechnical – GeneralCar Audio & ElectricsWere to by Air Conditioner Parts

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of exec24 exec24 9 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of exec24
    exec24
    Participant
    Supporter

I was just wondering where is the best place to by Air Conditioner Parts, either Local (Around Adelaide) or online, Im looking for a VS V8 A/C Condenser, VS V8 A/C Pump and a Drier Receiver.

Ive found the same brand A/C Pump as Holdens originally fitted on ebay, but for A/C Condenser’s, most of them seem to be the cheap ebay ones. im not sure if there any good, has anyone bought one off there?
    <h1 id=”itemTitle” class=”it-ttl”></h1>

Profile photo of NickVR
    NickVR
    Participant
    Supporter

I recently bought an A/C compressor for mine as it had started leaking a little while ago. It was the Sanden brand like the genuine one. Not cheap though and you could get them off ebay for cheaper than I paid for mine through work, which I found after buying mine.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GENUINE-HSV-VN-VP-VR-VS-CLUBSPORT-SENATOR-GTS-AC-AIRCON-COMPRESSOR-5-0L-V8-NEW-/261610934113?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item3ce93a0f61

I can see if they are any cheaper now or if I can even match that price^

Obviously there would be freight on that but should only be around $40 at most I would think.

As for AC Condenser and R/Drier I can price those aswell. They are the same units as a V6 so should be fairly price competitive.

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by Profile photo of NickVR NickVR.
    Profile photo of exec24
    exec24
    Participant
    Supporter

hey nick, i’ve managed to find a sanden one, was first quoted $630 for it, i asked them if they could price match the ebay you listed (i already had been watching it) and i thought i’d try my luck.

they then dropped the price to $465, so i’ll be picking one up on my day off

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.