HomeForumsMembers’ Builds and RidesVN – VP – VR – VSVS GTS/R LS1 replica project

This topic contains 22 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KAL SPL KAL SPL 9 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous Member since: January 1, 1970

Looks great mate, will be very slick +1 for a factory pedal and painting over the Willwood logo. Don’t stress over brake bias, its easy as to fit a bias adjuster if you need too, it literally just goes anywhere in the line to the back brakes and just by turning the knob gives more or less to the rear to balance them. You could event mount it down by the divers seat so you could adjust it from the drivers position for burnouts etc since its a race car

That’s how I did the Datto, Silver = Brakes, Black = Boost, Red = Battery cutoff

Profile photo of VRSenator065
    VRSenator065
    Participant
    • Adelaide SA
    • VR Senator LSx454 1960 Kombi (project) 1921 Nash Hot Rod (future project)

• View build HERE
    Supporter

^nice, with mine for rego not allowed to be reached by the driver, so put mine alongside the ABS module in the bay, would have been so much nicer to be able to adjust it from the driving position.

Profile photo of KAL SPL
    KAL SPL
    Participant

I’m putting a line locker in the boot for the rear line already but wont be adjustable

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.