HomeForumsGeneralForum Feedback & SupportForum Update 22/04

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of NickVR NickVR 9 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Georgie
    Georgie
    Participant

Hi everyone,

In our first round of updates I have installed a couple of bug & security fixes and well as a few new features I hope you’ll enjoy.

Default Visual Editor
    It seems like a few users were getting the ‘text’ editor as a default when posting, however I’d highly recommend using the ‘Visual’ editor so you can get a good idea of what your posts look like. I have removed the text editor on replies but left it for starting new topics, for now. The visual editor is now the default  :asleep:

Smilies
    You should be able to see a new bunch of animated & non animated smilies for you to use in your posts  :good:  These can be easily added so if anyone is handy with graphic design and wants to make a few car related ones, I can pop them up!

Views
    There will now be a view count of all posts, starting from today. You can see it where contributors used to be once you click on a sub-forum (e.g. ‘Non Car Related’)

CHAT!
    My personal favourite… we have a new chat feature!  :XD: This will allow you to have private, one on one conversations with other users. In order to ensure this remains spam free, you will need to add a member as a ‘friend’ before you can chat with them and see when they’re online. You can add as a friend from the members list or a member’s profile. Once you are a friend, you will be able to start a chat from the same places. At any time you can turn off your chat from the members bar at the top, by clicking chat > status > unavailable.

New header
    Pretty self explanatory

Also I finally listened to you all who told me I needed a display picture, and you can now see a pic of my awesome ride, a 2013 Nissan Micra. Pretty cool I know  B-)  

A final note if there are any bugs… please  report them via this forum and I will get onto it as soon as possible. It would be great if you could start a new topic for any problem you find, because that allows me to easily sort through them and action them quickly.

– Georgie

Profile photo of Wogan01
    Wogan01
    Participant

Top work mate, these all look like great new features  :good:

~~R.I.P VT SS S1 9C1 ~~
    ...:::::VB 253 SL on the road to being a street cruiser:::::...

Profile photo of Georgie
    Georgie
    Participant

Thanks mate!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous Member since: January 1, 1970

Thanks Georgie B-)

Profile photo of NickVR
    NickVR
    Participant
    Supporter

Great work. Good to see the forum constantly improving.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.