HomeForumsGeneralNew MembersWibble from SC

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Matty Matty 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Matty
    Matty
    Participant

So I jumped on to SC for the first time in 4 months and discover the most active build thread is the one for this forum. Congratulations on your new baby, I hope it grows to be something you can be proud of.

Anyhoo…I’m Matt, aka Wibble over on SC. You may know me from such build threads as the “VS Equipe of Doom”, in which I slowly ruin a pristine example of the General’s most average Commodore over many years through judicious application of “Young Family”, “Total Lack of Mechanical Skill” and “Cats With Weak Bladders”.

I’ve registered as Hertz Donut on here because I’m a multinational forum whore and I’m starting to lose track of my user names.

Cheers,

Matt.

Profile photo of Matty
    Matty
    Participant

Oh lawd, I’ve failed already. Looks like I’m Matty on here, not Hertz Donut. I suck at forums. :(

Never mind, Matty it is then.

Profile photo of VRSenator065
    VRSenator065
    Participant
    • Adelaide SA
    • VR Senator LSx454 1960 Kombi (project) 1921 Nash Hot Rod (future project)

• View build HERE
    Supporter

Welcome aboard, I sure as hell do remember the “equipe of doom”, funniest thing I have read in years :)

Profile photo of Matty
    Matty
    Participant

Next time I’m working overnight I’ll try and port it over, it’d be a shame for such an epic build to go unspammed.

Profile photo of VRSenator065
    VRSenator065
    Participant
    • Adelaide SA
    • VR Senator LSx454 1960 Kombi (project) 1921 Nash Hot Rod (future project)

• View build HERE
    Supporter

We need some IT guru type of dude to write some sort of translation app. Its easy enough to export SC threads into pdf, surely there is a way to take that pdf and stick it back into here? Otherwise its cut and pastes, but you can only do that with your own posts so you lose all the banter in between.

Profile photo of Matty
    Matty
    Participant

Build thread now dragged over from SC. Have your tissues and lube handy, it’s going to get erotic.

http://www.commodoresplus.com.au/forums/topic/the-equipe-of-doom/#post-4688

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.