This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of vnssnv vnssnv 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of vnssnv
    vnssnv
    Participant
    Supporter

Hi all

thought id share my collection of vn ss’s.

1989 Phoenix Red

Standard 5l, stage 2 shift kitted auto, piped cat, twin 3 in dump tips, vt front brake conversion, sv airbox, sl front springs, rear airbags, lpgas vapour injection, vq statesman garnish and rear bar, full vq wiring loom – climate, power windows, cruise, level 3 cluster, vn calais front and rear seats, door trims and roof lining with courtesy lights, chrome interior door handles, silver rear venetian, 7in pop up dvd player, twin 12 in subs, monoblock amp, 6in speakers in front doors – vs pods, 6in parcel shelf speakers and dash speakers all running from a 4 channel amp.

I use it as a daily driver, will also use it for the tow car.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Profile photo of vnssnv vnssnv.
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Profile photo of vnssnv vnssnv.
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Profile photo of Admin Admin.
    Profile photo of Kroozer
    Kroozer
    Participant
    Supporter

Another VN SS Yes!!! :)

Profile photo of vnssnv
    vnssnv
    Participant
    Supporter

1989 Atlas Grey

i bought this one with the intentions of building a drag/burnout car.

its got a worked 5l atm. Specs unsure of As i didnt build this engine, pacemaker extractors, piped cat, single 2.5in exhaust, stage 2 shift kitted auto, pwr trans cooler, 3.9 lsd diff, sv enhanced seats and door trims.

Future mods are install my flat top piston, 286 cammed,PJ drive geared 304, single bf thermo fan and davies craig switch, line locker, swap the lsd out for a full spool, get the seats retrimmed, sv steering wheel, vq garnish and rear bar and full respray

Profile photo of vnssnv
    vnssnv
    Participant
    Supporter

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Profile photo of vnssnv vnssnv.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.