HomeForumsTechnical – GeneralCar Audio & ElectricsVN Keyless Central Locking

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of exec24 exec24 9 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of exec24
    exec24
    Participant
    Supporter

A mate of mine has just Purchased a VN SS Non-Power Pack and has asked me to wire up the power pack option’s– Power windows, Power Antenna, and Power Mirrors as far as i can tell, into it.

I’ve got all the diagrams for VN/VP’s and have looked into Wiring already for it, and it looks pretty simple.

We Have Already Stripped a VN Calais of All the Rear Body harness, which plugs into the drivers side Kick panel, and goes to the back of the car, and also removed all 4 door Harness for the Power Window Conversion.

While doing this, we Got all the Factory Central Locking setup too. as the door harness have the Central locking wiring already too, He wants to know if we can use an Aftermarket Central Locking Module, to trigger the Original Wiring and Factory locks for the Locking System, as the Donor Car Didn’t have a Remote? we did get the original Module just in case its needed.

The SS Currently has a Aftermarket Alarm in it, which he is having issues with and probably going to remove. one of the issues is the central locking, the rods in the doors keep getting jammed and stuck when the doortrims are put back on. which is why he wants to use the Factory VN Setup,

im hoping to just remove the Factory VN central locking Module or maybe even tap an aftermarket Module into the wiring for it.

he doesn’t want to put a aftermarket alarm on it though, just a Keyless Central locking kit

anyone have any idea if just changing to and aftermarket Central Locking module will work?

Profile photo of exec24
    exec24
    Participant
    Supporter

bump…..does anyone have aftermarket central lock i there VN?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.