This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of sands vs sands vs 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous Member since: January 1, 1970

I’m after a colour name or details of the velour material used on tthe sides of a vn group a Devonish trim as I need some work done on my seats, I already have plenty of the centre material. Also anybody know a good trimmer in the south east suburbs that would be great as I want a good job done.

Profile photo of sands vs
    sands vs
    Participant

Its trim code prefix “wy” its slate grey. Its unfortunately very hard to match as grey velours vary a lot and you ant get genuine I have looked and tried. My trimmer se vic could get close but not exact depends how fussy you are.  If you do manage to find it expect to pay big $$ for the genuine stuff

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of sands vs sands vs.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of sands vs sands vs.
    Profile photo of Slow355
    Slow355
    Participant

There is a guy on ebay that sels heaps of genuine cloth etc for the vr/vs, he even had the ss ute one which is pretty rare. Maybe worth a try

munch munch ls1s for lunch
    Best 1/4 mile 13.1@105mph 60ft-1.8sec Reaction time .8 sec 0/100-4.8sec

Profile photo of

Thanks sands vs, I guessed it would be a difficult task but if it’s close I’ll be happy. so I’ll make some phone calls now that I know a colour and trim prefix that helps a lot!

Profile photo of

Thanks slow355 I’ll give him a try its all worth a try.

Profile photo of cava454
    cava454
    Supporter

Give me a trim code and I’ll ask my bloke for you. Like others have said it’s very hard. Expect $180+ per mtr

Profile photo of sands vs
    sands vs
    Participant

Actually sorry my mistake this is the darker one im thinking vs hsv. Thats they blue grey ill have to try find the code

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0ahUKEwjousr6jZ_PAhVEjZQKHUjbCq8QFggtMAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdangerfieldonline.com%2Fhsn%2F_data%2Fdocs%2Fvn_option_codes.xls&usg=AFQjCNGcezaEUj3ODfPTEfFZ0z8VpRXDhQ&cad=rja

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.