This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of vspete vspete 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ajvx01
    ajvx01
    Participant
    Supporter

So it looks like I’m finally going to have time this year to play with the vc and its due back from the respray any time soon.

Next it needs a retrim, I’m after some custom door trims, new roof lining to fit the sunroof we have cut in, fresh carpet and seats relined/repadded.

Can anyone recommend an sa business or post what you have paid for similar jobs elsewhere in the country? Pics would be great also!

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Profile photo of exec24
    exec24
    Participant
    Supporter

Mate of mine had his seats Retrimmed on his HR at Aaron O’Hara Motor Trimmer at Gawler

Profile photo of thatotherguy94
    thatotherguy94
    Participant

Aaron O’hara in Gawler did the seats and door trims in my VS, was well priced although he is usually booked out a few months or more in advance so be prepared for that.. My seats were part leather and part cloth and from memory is was around the $3500 mark

Profile photo of vspete
    vspete
    Participant

Aaron O’hara in Gawler did the seats and door trims in my VS, was well priced although he is usually booked out a few months or more in advance so be prepared for that.. My seats were part leather and part cloth and from memory is was around the $3500 mark

Looks great.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.