HomeForumsGeneralForum Feedback & SupportPosting Images since PussBucket went feral

This topic contains 46 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of vspete vspete 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of VRSenator065
    VRSenator065
    Participant
    • Adelaide SA
    • VR Senator LSx454 1960 Kombi (project) 1921 Nash Hot Rod (future project)

• View build HERE
    Supporter

Could also try this app to download them all and move etc. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/fatkun-batch-download-ima/nnjjahlikiabnchcpehcpkdeckfgnohf?hl=en Or: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-album-downloa/jmpbbfglflhdhbmimlcacoojpkeopelc?hl=en Haven’t tried but sounds like it will do the trick Die Photobucket u evil thing..

I have all my pics stored here at work, bloody thousands of them, that for me isn’t the issue, its re-linking 70+ pages is a total pita!!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of VRSenator065 VRSenator065.
    Profile photo of N3VA3H
    N3VA3H
    Participant

You guys rock. The issue for me is I still have access to pussbucket as I had a subscription, so I can see all images in my thread, so I dont know what you guys can’t if that makes sense. So I guess the million dollar question is, is it permanent, coz if it is that’s awesome.

Just add ~original to the end of each link  (before the [/img])

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of N3VA3H N3VA3H.
    VRSenator065
    Participant
    • Adelaide SA

• View build HERE
    Supporter

Yea i have heard about that, but i have top open every post on 70 plus pages and add that to every image dont I?  Seriously trust me it takes forever.

Profile photo of Judge1 Frazer
    Judge1 Frazer
    Participant
    Supporter

Hey Gary the last couple day I have tried to get on to the site on two computers and both anti viruses have block it for the security certificate out of day can this be checked it’s different anti virus programs on the two computers

Cheers Frazer

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Judge1 Frazer Judge1 Frazer.
    Profile photo of N3VA3H
    N3VA3H
    Participant

Hi Gary, I have had same issues Frazer. I think it’s to do with HTTPS: cert not being issued.
    NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Tried same HTTP: but still warns me and slow to load.

Hope this helps

VRSenator065
    Participant
    • Adelaide SA

• View build HERE
    Supporter

Hopefully the secuity certificate thing is sorted.

So I have been using Imgur for a little while now, seems pretty good and easy to use.  The trick I realized is rather than just copy the basic link, you need to select the drop down on the image, pick “get share links” and copy the “BBCode (forums)” link.  Seems to work pretty well.

Profile photo of vspete
    vspete
    Participant

Thats how Im doing it too :good:

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.