HomeForumsGeneralNew MembersNew fella for the Central Coast.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of VRSenator065 VRSenator065 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bumpy76
    Bumpy76
    Participant

Hi all, I don’t actually have a Commodore….. yet. Have owned heaps of them, and wished i kept most of them. I live NSW Central Coast, and stumbled in here after getting a lead from VRSenator065 on Facebook. Glad to see an old school forum still going instead of it on Facebook. Anyway, I plan on building up a VR-VS sedan with my teenage Autistic son. Be the last car i ever build, and I won’t be getting rid of it either.

Once I get a car, and we get started, there will be a build thread for sure, with lots of pics, of all the mods, and how we did it.

Profile photo of VRSenator065
    VRSenator065
    Participant
    • Adelaide SA
    • VR Senator LSx454 1960 Kombi (project) 1921 Nash Hot Rod (future project)

• View build HERE
    Supporter

Hi mate and welcome!!  Always great to see new members joining.  Definitely old school forums have their place, FB is good for instant feed back but forums you get to know the members and learn who knows what.  Have a look around there are some awesome VR/S builds on here, check out Cavs LSa VR, or IJ’s AWD Lexcan, then of course there is a little LSx454 powered Senator  :whistle:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.