HomeForumsGeneralJokes & HumourJoke of the Day

This topic contains 1,005 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Micks Micks 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 1,007 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Little Johnny waves his hand in the air and asks Miss White:
    – “Is it true that you can get pregnant when you only 7 years old?”

Miss White answers him:
    – “No Little Johnny, you can not have kids at seven years old. That is far to young to be even thinking of such things.”

Little Johnny turns toward Little Mary and says:
    – “See! I told you you were worrying over nothing”

Miss White Fainted

Profile photo of VRSenator065
    VRSenator065
    Participant
    • Adelaide SA
    • VR Senator LSx454 1960 Kombi (project) 1921 Nash Hot Rod (future project)

• View build HERE
    Supporter

Little Johnny waves his hand in the air and asks Miss White: – “Is it true that you can get pregnant when you only 7 years old?” Miss White answers him: – “No Little Johnny, you can not have kids at seven years old. That is far to young to be even thinking of such things.” Little Johnny turns toward Little Mary and says: – “See! I told you you were worrying over nothing” Miss White Fainted

Yea I admit it, I chuckled :yes:

Profile photo of Vsl98
    Vsl98
    Participant

haha

Vsl98

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

A man goes to a party and has too much to drink. His friends plead with him
    to let them take him home. He says no he only lives a mile away.

About five blocks from the party, the police pull him over for weaving and ask
    him to get out of the car and walk the line. Just as he starts, the police
    radio blares out a notice of a robbery taking place in a house just a block
    away. The police tell the man to stay put, they will be right back and they
    hop a fence and run down the street to the robbery.

The guy waits and waits and finally decides to drive home. When he gets
    there, he tells his wife he is going to bed, and to tell anyone who might
    come looking for him that he has the flu and has been in bed all day.

A few hours later the police knock on the door. They ask if Mr. Joe is there
    and his wife says yes. They ask to see him and she replies that he is in bed
    with the flu and has been so all day.

The police have his driver’s license. They ask to see his car and she asks
    why. They insist on seeing his car, so she takes them to the garage. She
    opens the door. There sitting in the garage is the police car, with all its
    lights still flashing.

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHO WERE BORN IN THE 1940’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s & 80’s !

First, we survived being born to mothers who smoked and/or drank while they carried us and lived in houses made of asbestos.
    They took aspirin, ate blue cheese, raw egg products, loads of bacon and processed meat, tuna from a can, and didn’t get tested for diabetes or cervical cancer.
    Then after that trauma, our baby cots were covered with bright coloured lead-based paints.
    We had no childproof lids on medicine bottles, doors or cabinets. When we rode our bikes, we had no helmets or shoes, not to mention the risks we took hitchhiking.
    As children, we would ride in cars with no seat belts or air bags.
    We drank water from the garden hose and NOT from a bottle.
    Take away food was limited to fish and chips, no pizza shops, McDonalds, KFC, Subway or Nandos.
    Even though all the shops closed at 6.00pm and didn’t open on the weekends, somehow we didn’t starve to death!
    We shared one soft drink with four friends, from one bottle and NO ONE actually died from this.
    We could collect old drink bottles and cash them in at the corner store and buy toffees, gobstoppers, bubble gum and some crackers to blow up frogs.
    We ate cupcakes, white bread and real butter and drank soft drinks with sugar in it, but we weren’t overweight because……
    WE WERE ALWAYS OUTSIDE PLAYING!!
    We would leave home in the morning and play all day, as long as we were back when the streetlights came on. No one was able to reach us all day . . . and we were okay.
    We would spend hours building our go-carts out of old prams and then ride down the hill, only to find out we forgot the brakes. We built tree houses and dens and played in river beds with matchbox cars.
    We did not have Playstations, Nintendo Wii, X-boxes, no video games at all, no 999 channels on SKY, no videos or DVD films,
    no mobile phones, no personal computers, no internet or internet chat rooms . . . WE HAD FRIENDS and we went outside and found them!

We fell out of trees, got cut, broke bones and teeth and there were no lawsuits from these accidents.
    Only girls had pierced ears!

We ate worms and mud pies made from dirt, and the worms did not live in us forever.

You could only buy Easter Eggs and Hot Cross Buns at Easter time.

We were given air rifles and catapults for our 10th birthdays.

We rode bikes or walked to a friend’s house and knocked on the door, rang the bell or just yelled for them!
    Mum didn’t have to go to work to help Dad make ends meet!

Footy and cricket had tryouts and not everyone made the team. Those who didn’t had to learn to deal with disappointment. Imagine that!! Getting into the team was based on merit!
    Our teachers used to hit us with canes and gym shoes and bullies always ruled the playground at school.

The idea of a parent bailing us out if we broke the law was unheard of. They actually sided with the law!

Our parents didn’t invent stupid names for their kids like ‘Kiora’ and ‘Blade’ and ‘Ridge’ and ‘Vanilla’.
    We had freedom, failure, success and responsibility, and we learned HOW TO DEAL WITH IT ALL! And YOU are one of them! Congratulations!

You might want to share this with others who have had the luck to grow up as kids, before the lawyers and the government regulated our lives for our own good.

And while you are at it, show this to your kids so they will know how brave their parents were.

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

On a beautiful deserted island in the middle of nowhere, the following people are stranded:

2 Italian men and I Italian woman
    2 French men and 1 French woman
    2 German men and 1 German woman
    2 Greek men and 1 Greek woman
    2 English men and 1 English woman
    2 Polish men and 1 Polish woman
    2 Japanese men and 1 Japanese woman
    2 American men and 1 American woman
    2 Australian men and 1 Australian woman
    2 New Zealand men and 1 New Zealand woman
    2 Irish men and I Irish woman

One month later, the following things have occurred:
    *One Italian man killed the other Italian man for the Italian woman.
    *The two French men and the French woman are living happily together having loads of sex.
    *The two German men have a strict weekly schedule as to when they alternate with the German woman.
    *The two Greek men are sleeping with each other and the Greek woman is cleaning and cooking for them.
    *The two Englishmen are waiting for someone to introduce them to the English woman.
    *The Polish men took a long look at the endless ocean and one look at the Polish woman and they started swimming.
    *The two American men are contemplating the virtues of suicide, while the American woman keeps on bitching about her body being her own, the true nature of feminism, how she can do everything that they can do, about the necessity of fulfilment, the equal division of household chores, how her last boyfriend respected her opinion and treated her much nicer, and how her relationship with her mother is improving.
    *The two Japanese men have faxed Tokyo and are waiting for
    instructions.
    *The two Australian men beat each other senseless for the Australian woman, who is checking out all the other men, after calling them both “bloody wankers”.
    *Both New Zealand men are searching the island for sheep.
    *The Irish began by dividing the island into North and South and set up a distillery. After the first few litres of coconut whisky they do not remember if sex is in the picture, but they are satisfied that at least the English are not getting any.

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

A newlywed couple and their families were in court. The judge was questioning the best man about the fight which broke out at the wedding reception a few weeks earlier.

“Your Honor, we were having a wonderful time. Everyone was dancing and celebrating. As you know,… it’s traditional for the best man to have a dance with the bride. And that’s exactly what I was doing when the fight broke out. After our first dance, the music continued, so I danced with her during the second song. After that, the music STILL continued, so I danced with her during the third song. That’s when the groom jumped over the tables and gave the bride a powerful kick in the crotch and a couple of punches to her breasts.”

“Wow, that must’ve been very painful.” said the judge.

“You bet it was painful!” replied the best man. “It broke six of my fingers and gave me a fat lip!”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

The wife was texting me all day yesterday saying she was in casualty. I watched all 50 minutes of it last night and I didn’t see her once. She’s still not home yet either and I’m getting hungry!

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

A lady approaches her priest and tells him, “Father, I have a problem. I have two female talking parrots, but they only know how to say one thing.”

“What do they say?” the priest inquired.

“They only know how to say, ‘Hi, we’re prostitutes. Want to have some fun?'”

“That’s terrible!” the priest exclaimed, “but I have a solution to your problem. Bring your two female parrots over to my house and I will put them with my two male talking parrots whom I taught to pray and read the Bible. My parrots will teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible phrase and your female parrots will learn to praise and worship.”

“Thank you!” the woman responded.

The next day the woman brings her female parrots to the priest’s house. His two male parrots are holding rosary beads and praying in their cage. The lady puts her two female parrots in with the male parrots and the female parrots say,”Hi, we’re prostitutes, want to have some fun?”

One male parrot looks over at the other male parrot and exclaims, “Put the beads away. Our prayers have been answered!”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Grandma and Grandpa were watching a healing service on TV. The evangelist called to all who wanted to be healed to go to their TV set, place one hand on the TV and the other hand on the body part where they wanted to be healed.

Grandma got up and slowly hobbled to the TV, placed her right hand on the set and her left hand on her arthritic shoulder that was causing her to have great pain.

Then Grandpa got up, went to the TV, placed his right hand on the set and his left hand on his crotch. Grandma scowled at him and said, “I guess you just don’t get it. The purpose of doing this is to heal the sick, not to raise the dead.”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Standing at the edge of the lake, a fisherman saw a woman flailing about in the deep water. Another man was standing on the shore screaming for help.

The fisherman ran over to the man. “Help!” the other man yelled, “I can’t swim! My wife’s drowning! I’ll give you $1000 if you save her!”

The fisherman jumps in the water, swims powerfully out to the drowning woman, puts his arm around her, and swims back to shore. Depositing her at the feet of the man, the fisherman coughs up water, then says, “[cough] OK, bud, where’s my grand?”

“But, this is my mother-in-law!”

The fisherman reaches into his pocket with a frown and says, “Just my luck. Ok, how much do I owe you?”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

1st year–The husband says, “Oh, sweete pie, I’m really worried about those nasty sniffles you have! There’s no telling what that could turn into with all the strep that’s been going around. I’m going to take you right down to the hospital and have you admitted for a couple days of rest. I know the food is lousy there, so I’m going to bring you some takeout from Tosini’s. I’ve already arranged it with the head nurse.”

2nd year–“Listen, honey, I don’t like the sound of that cough. I called the doc and he’s going to stop by here and take a look at you. Why don’t you just go on to bed and get the rest you need?”

3rd year–“Maybe you better go lie down, darling. When you feel lousy you need the rest. I’ll bring you something–do we have any canned soup around here?”

4th year–“No sense wearing yourself out when you’re under the weather. When you finish those dishes and the kids’ baths and get them to bed, you ought to go to bed yourself!”

5th year–“Why don’t you take a couple aspirin?”

6th year–“You oughta go gargle or something, instead of sitting around barking like a dog!”

7th year–“For pete’s sake, stop sneezing. Are you trying to give me pneumonia? You’d better pick up some tissues while you’re at the store.”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

NASA have announced that in a few years they aim to develop a telescope that can detect the gases in the atmospheres of distant planets. Wouldn’t that be a Smelloscope?

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 1,007 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.