HomeForumsGeneralForum Feedback & SupportHow to post images in your threads

This topic contains 24 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of VRSenator065 VRSenator065 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mistikal
    Mistikal
    Participant

What is/was the fault? Would love to know what went wrong… especially since I’m a nerd afterall.

Mistikal
    Participant

Forum code still broken – image code works, no other code does (lists, bold/strong, etc).

Trying to edit my build thread on the WH Statesman, cannot get any code to work.

Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    Supporter

Forum code still broken – image code works, no other code does (lists, bold/strong, etc). Trying to edit my build thread on the WH Statesman, cannot get any code to work.

Hi Andy,

Most HTML is blocked for security reasons. To get around this, formatting choices are supposed to be converted to bbcodes, however it appears that for a small number of users, this is not occurring.

I have now recoded to allow for images, bold, italic and lists so you should be able to use these without issue, however all other HTML codes remain blocked.

– Georgie

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Admin Admin.
    Mistikal
    Participant

I understand why HTML would be blocked, can be dangerous shit in the wrong hands, however it is just strange how the software is blocking code that it was designed to use itself… stupid software heh :) Thanks for looking into it, hope it is a hiccup that can be overcome with subsequent updates in the future!

Edit: Smileys broken too? Or we got none?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Mistikal Mistikal.
    Profile photo of VRSenator065
    VRSenator065
    Participant
    • Adelaide SA
    • VR Senator LSx454 1960 Kombi (project) 1921 Nash Hot Rod (future project)

• View build HERE
    Supporter

No smilies yet mate, that’s one we shelved for the first big update. But I like using them too, so they will happen :)

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.