HomeForumsMembers’ Builds and RidesVE – VFBraddles rego #4 calaisv wagon

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of braddles braddles 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of braddles
    braddles
    Participant

In the interest of keeping the beautiful state of NSW well funded, I have four registered cars.

This particular beast is mainly steered by the mrs, but does get some cobwebs blown out of it when I am fed up with driving around in overloaded underpowered work vehicles or a certain fucking slow old v8 tank.

So we’re looking at a 2009 calaisv wagon 6 litre.

It has buttons, lots of them, that all do things that work, which is amazing for a holden.

Standard in many ways, the windows have fresh tint thanks to a young bloke’s finance falling over in the car yard,  and the previous owner was kind enough to lower it for me.

it had a set of sv6 rims on it that I have replaced with a set of original calaisv wheels.

i have some ssv 19s that may go on there at some stage, and that’s about it for future mods.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Profile photo of braddles braddles.
    Profile photo of VRSenator065
    VRSenator065
    Participant
    • Adelaide SA
    • VR Senator LSx454 1960 Kombi (project) 1921 Nash Hot Rod (future project)

• View build HERE
    Supporter

Its such a shame that just as Holden are building there best cars they are stopping production. These sports wagons are very nice units. Looks great on those wheels mate. When are you starting a thread on that Aussie Cadillac….

Profile photo of BTS666.0
    BTS666.0
    Participant

nice and tidy. it is a shame they are packing up.

...so I said "orange ya glad I didn't say banana?"........hahahaha.....hhhmmmm...pffft.....

Profile photo of braddles
    braddles
    Participant

Its such a shame that just as Holden are building there best cars they are stopping production. These sports wagons are very nice units. Looks great on those wheels mate. When are you starting a thread on that Aussie Cadillac….

one day, first I’ll get around to taking some photos you guys haven’t all seen haha

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.