This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous Member since: January 1, 1970

I have a Surplus Kit here it’s their premium set up to suit a VT>VZ but can’t see any reason why it won’t work on the earlier models, Accuair E-Level controller and a new set of Coupe4 Struts modded to take the bags, I bought 2 kits fitted one to my Tonner then sold the Adventra before fitting the second.

Complete kit everything included, Tank, Compressor, Wiring harness, USB loom, Controller ECU, Height Sensors and Pressure sensor, poly line, air fittings, in cabin control pad, Solinoid block, AirBags all new ready to fit.

3x pre-sets, self levelling infinitely adjustable from the drivers seat.

Retail is $3300 I’m looking for $1900, can deliver in Victoria and will ship interstate at your expense, drop me a PM if interested.

Profile photo of

Wow 0 interest in this… thought someone would snap it up being all brand new parts..

Price drop to $1700, this is half price.

Profile photo of VH308
    VH308
    Participant

Is that front only? And what’s the difference in a coupe4 strut? Sorry if they’re dumb questions lol

Profile photo of

Is that front only? And what’s the difference in a coupe4 strut? Sorry if they’re dumb questions lol

No it’s all 4 wheels, C4 struts have a slightly shorter body and stiffer rates..

Profile photo of Ranga
    Ranga
    Participant

With the C4 shorter body struts will they still fit up to a non-AWD hub assembly alright?

Profile photo of

With the C4 shorter body struts will they still fit up to a non-AWD hub assembly alright?

yep no probs at all!

Profile photo of

Been asked by a few people to post up pics of the Kit, here it all is, there’s a second layer in the box to the left with all the height sensors and linkages.

Profile photo of

Sold!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.