HomeForumsGeneralNews & EventsAdelaide Needs a Monthly Meet

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ajvx01 ajvx01 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of R8 TOURER
    R8 TOURER
    Participant

Looking at starting a Monthly meet for all car enthusiasts of Adelaide and surrounding areas. All makes and models are welcome. Cars Bikes and anything else.

This will be a Meet only. Any clubs wishing to start or end cruises here are more than welcome to.

Depending on suspected attendance we will try to organise a coffee van and may bring out the bbq and do a sausage sizzle if people would be interested.

We are trying to set up a monthly meet for the people of Adelaide, and visitors from other states to attend. See some cool cars meet some great people have some good conversations and get some ideas for their builds/projects at home.

Just like our eastern state friends have in Melbourne and Sydney.

I look forward to seeing as many people and some tough cars there as possible.

If you have any ideas to help this event please don’t hesitate to send me a P.M. willing to listen and implement all good ideas that will help get this going and continue to grow.

NO HOONING & NO BULLSHIT WILL BE TOLERATED. DON’T ATTEND IF YOU PLAN ON STARTING ISSUES. YOU WILL BE EJECTED AND/OR REFERRED TO THE POLICE.

https://www.facebook.com/events/989024044449746/

Profile photo of VRSenator065
    VRSenator065
    Participant
    • Adelaide SA
    • VR Senator LSx454 1960 Kombi (project) 1921 Nash Hot Rod (future project)

• View build HERE
    Supporter

Great idea I’m in…

Profile photo of ajvx01
    ajvx01
    Participant
    Supporter

could be interesting…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.