This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of 937CHA 937CHA 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 937CHA
    937CHA
    Participant

Hi guys here is my 02 V2 CV8 had it about 8 years like all cars the mods never stop but here is the basic run down…

LS1 with a few goodies, Harrop HTV 1900 blower, Comp Cam, Higgins ported heads, bigger fuel system, H&M Headers, twin 3″ X force exhaust with, 6spd manual with NPC heavy duty clutch, XYZ coilovers, 20″ XHP Sabers colour coded headlights tail lights & grill, interior is pretty stock black leather just a few gauges to keep an eye on things… :good:

• This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of 937CHA 937CHA.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of 937CHA 937CHA.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Dan811
    Dan811
    Participant
    Supporter

Very nice :) love the front grille.

Wheels and taillights i’m a little unsure of but I still wish mine had as many goodies as yours :)

Do you have a rwkw figure? And is it nice to drive on 20’s with coilovers?

(why didn’t I get a photo like that on my wedding day…)

Profile photo of
    Anonymous Member since: January 1, 1970

Agree with the above about the wheels. Got to love the blower though. I’m running the harrop 2300 in my r8. What is your rwkw?

Profile photo of 937CHA
    937CHA
    Participant

Cheers guys has 490rwhp on a soft tune was looking at the 2300 and underdriving it but was not confident I wouldn’t blow the bottom end out! Coilovers are certainly a firmer ride but don’t take too much away from comfort, Wheels have been on the list for the last 2-3 years just can’t find another set I like…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.