HomeForumsGeneralForum Feedback & SupportWow cool banner!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of VRSenator065 VRSenator065 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of pir4te
    pir4te
    Participant
    Supporter

Hoist the colours!

Thanks for the montage, well done. :good:

Apparently you can’t say Walkinshaw products are overpriced, rebranded, middle-of-the-road, run by wankers, and the warranty is worth shit on Just Commodores.

For this you will get banned until next year coz sorta ‘trolling’ by an unknown female moderator who logs on once a year (and drives a Jeep). I get the irony  :negative:

Naturally as-pirated, all-motor.

Profile photo of Nick
    Nick
    Participant

Congrats on your car being the forum banner, pir4te!!

You can’t say much on Just Commodores these days without getting banned, all of the moderators have sandy vaginas over there.

Profile photo of VRSenator065
    VRSenator065
    Participant
    • Adelaide SA
    • VR Senator LSx454 1960 Kombi (project) 1921 Nash Hot Rod (future project)

• View build HERE
    Supporter

Nazi mods are the reason I left there, the majority of the members were great.  Actually I believe you would cop a ban if you mentioned another forum on there wouldn’t you?

Profile photo of pir4te
    pir4te
    Participant
    Supporter

OK first I got banned for saying that with a few of well though out mods to a late model V8 Commie, and you’re in supercar territory.  Well, copped much heat from four mods who basically hate commodores, and one bloke who started name calling I PMed and asked to stop personally, didn’t stop reported threats to mod who then announced me being a sook blah blah, said he was being pusssy-whipped by his chick (always whining about her) and that was it.

Left it alone for a few years then caught up with mates who urged me to go back, been there two years no probs, then a mod from the past logs on in a bitch and kicks me off until next year for inoffensive banter with an old mate she decided was ‘trolling’?

Most members there are courteous, thick skinned Holden blokes, but moderated by a middle aged chick who drives a Jeep doesn’t contribute or organise at all, jumps on once or twice a year to wreak havoc… that’s a troll innit? :evil:

Anyways the knives and tall tales that come out when you leave  :unsure:

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of pir4te pir4te.

Profile photo of Immortality
    Immortality
    Participant

I’m not going to debate what happened on JC, I think a ban was a bit heavy handed and I believe in the recent past when there have been complaints it was dealt with amicably between us.  You have to admit though you have a propensity of stringing together select words which seem to irritate some users and you know we live in a very PC society.

You my friend are one misunderstood mofo…..

VRSenator065
    Participant
    • Adelaide SA

• View build HERE
    Supporter

Anyhow, who cares, no crappy moderators on here, in fact there really are no moderators on here!!  Sort of seem to be able to self moderate which imo is how it should be.

Profile photo of cava454
    cava454
    Supporter

The pirate shit got very tiring….

I’m not going to debate what happened on JC, I think a ban was a bit heavy handed and I believe in the recent past when there have been complaints it was dealt with amicably between us. You have to admit though you have a propensity of stringing together select words which seem to irritate some users and you know we live in a very PC society. You my friend are one misunderstood mofo…..

Profile photo of pir4te
    pir4te
    Participant
    Supporter

The pirate shit got very tiring….

I’m not going to debate what happened on JC, I think a ban was a bit heavy handed and I believe in the recent past when there have been complaints it was dealt with amicably between us. You have to admit though you have a propensity of stringing together select words which seem to irritate some users and you know we live in a very PC society. You my friend are one misunderstood mofo…..

I don’t get your meaning with such few words? Please elaborate.

VRSenator065
    Participant
    • Adelaide SA

• View build HERE
    Supporter

Don’t stress about Cav Pirate, he is just pissed off his car isn’t done yet :)

Profile photo of pir4te
    pir4te
    Participant
    Supporter

Don’t stress about Cav Pirate, he is just pissed off his car isn’t done yet

:good:

Profile photo of pir4te
    pir4te
    Participant
    Supporter

Maybe  :cry:

Not debate but hear me out for a sec: What makes the ban offensive to most of the member base is (as pointed out by almost 100 members in 12 hours), that the banter between me and my friend on the thread was never abusive, he feels terrible this happened and not had the same treatment.

Imogenr  :whistle: (retired ole fuddy shadows me everywhere) had a whine about the standard of acceptable communication, does me in as a pirate.  Yes Clair overreacted, crossed a line by not giving notice, big noting and posting a smart arse remark about it, liked only by Imogenr.

Then the judgement thread discussing pros and cons of me, open vote WTF?  Final word from the forum’s other ole fuddy calaber in before the close abusing me directly in a rant, calling me an arrogant prick, words way more offensive than in my thread but apparently that’s ok, left for posterity?

In the name of equality luv, please take that down and issue an infraction, else left only to be a mockery.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous Member since: January 1, 1970

Why bring that shit here at all?

Didn’t happen here no one cares.

Immortality
    Participant

I think the biggest problem was that people didn’t realise you were just giving a mate a rub instead of insulting some stranger online.

Unfortunately certain member seem to take umbrage with others comments, the stupid thing is we normally ignore most of those notification/complaints.  I guess it’s the society we live in unfortunately.

Profile photo of pir4te
    pir4te
    Participant
    Supporter

Why bring that shit here at all? Didn’t happen here no one cares.

Good.

Immortality
    Participant

Congrats on your car being the forum banner, pir4te!! You can’t say much on Just Commodores these days without getting banned, all of the moderators have sandy vaginas over there.

Fuck, I didn’t know I had one of those but thanks for sharing cause now I’m off to have a play with it….. :good:

Immortality
    Participant

……..  still playing  :huh:

Profile photo of Judge1 Frazer
    Judge1 Frazer
    Participant
    Supporter

I like the new banner there Gary shows some of the commodore history :good:

VRSenator065
    Participant
    • Adelaide SA

• View build HERE
    Supporter

Thanks mate, thought the same thing, nice to see the variety :)

Profile photo of Judge1 Frazer
    Judge1 Frazer
    Participant
    Supporter

Banner Change looks good  first thing I noticed :good:   :good:

VRSenator065
    Participant
    • Adelaide SA

• View build HERE
    Supporter

It in honor of IJ’s Lexcens impending demise…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.