This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sam Sam 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sam
    Sam
    Participant

Another treasured member of my stable: a 2003 WK Grange, build number 10.

This car was originally owned by the director of AG Rigging in Toowoomba, so a lot of the car’s ~200,000km are highway kilometres. Bonus!

As far as I can gather, it also wore the plates OWN U for a while. I tried to get in touch with that owner to find out a little more of its history but had no luck with it.

Modifications are limited to a minor shift kit in the auto, proper cold air intake, Pacemaker extractors, twin 2.5″ exhaust, a basic MAFless tune, King/Pedders suspension and VE SSV HSVi 19″ wheels.

The to-do list consists of keeping it in as neat a condition as possible until a new owner comes along. Owning four cars at the moment is a little ridiculous, and this is the one I’m least attached to. It unfortunately also carries a lot of memories from a relationship that I would rather not keep.

Sam.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Sam Sam.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Sam Sam.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.