HomeForumsClassifiedsParts for SaleVS Senator whole or parts

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of HSVGTS HSVGTS 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of HSVGTS
    HSVGTS
    Participant

While the car is mostly complete I feel there was no point listing it in the car section as its missing a bit and not sure yet if ill sell complete or in parts the car is a VS Senator that the previous owner modified and boxed in the engine bay its only travelled 164,000km and is in most places a very clean car I will sell as a rolling shell with only stock wheels wont be coming with the shifter or the gauges pictured and wont have the braided lines in the engine bay have a few various extras I may be able to supply cheap if needed the rolling shell has 4.11 LSD vt front calipers and rotors and braided brake lines $3300 for it as that but if I pull it apart the interior (seats door cards) will be $1400 cluster $380 diff $600 if you wish to buy the rolling shell minus these items I will sell it for $1200 If not sold as a roller in time I will strip the body down and sell it for parts the paint is only 2 years old and it had new decals fitted when that was done pm me for more information or to register your interest in any of the parts thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of sands vs
    sands vs
    Participant

Did you buy this off ebay or was that you selling it?

Profile photo of HSVGTS
    HSVGTS
    Participant

I bought it

Profile photo of VRSenator065
    VRSenator065
    Participant
    • Adelaide SA
    • VR Senator LSx454 1960 Kombi (project) 1921 Nash Hot Rod (future project)

• View build HERE
    Supporter

I will take the drivers side side skirt if you part it out :)

Profile photo of sands vs
    sands vs
    Participant

Dam that trim looks neat

Profile photo of HSVGTS
    HSVGTS
    Participant

yes the trim is mint the only thing i can fault is the carpet even the roof is all mint he did some crazy shit in the engine bay but he keeped it clean thats for sure

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.