This topic contains 83 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Heron SSV Heron SSV 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of rayray07
    rayray07
    Participant

That exhaust looks nice mate. Pretty much exactly what I am going to do. What mufflers dos you use? Straight through?

Profile photo of dave
    dave
    Participant

Yes. One straight thru 3 and 1/2 inch muffler and one straight thru 3 and 1/2 inch resonator and the two 2 and 1/2 inch high flow cats. It passed db test for rego o.k.

Profile photo of rayray07
    rayray07
    Participant

Been a little quiet on here the last few months, been getting absolutely raped at work.

Anyway, there has been a slight change in direction with the build. The original plan of doing the conversion and cleaning it up a little has now turned into a full bare metal resto. The car has just been through Imperial Blasting at Cardiff and is now down on the central coast at Charmhaven Custom Paint & Panel where it will be until early next year. Plan now is to go with the Calais look (not badging it as one as I’m a little funny about that) with a dark silver over lighter silver of some sort. Just picked up the bonnet from Showtime Garage in Warners Bay where it got a custom sheet metal 3″ reverse cowl, The boys there blew my expectations out of the water, they went to town on the bonnet cleaning and boxing everything up, it is amazing. Only depressing thing is that I’m about to go away again with work until may/june, which means I cant rip into it until then. It’s safe to say I have pulled the pin on having a budget now.

Profile photo of Heron SSV
    Heron SSV
    Participant

Hey mate, any more updates on the build?

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.