This topic contains 64 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of cava454 cava454 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of BLOWNVS
    BLOWNVS
    Participant

Who’s tuning mate? Jason at CSC? Love the engine combo, Its killer. Should keep some LS junk honest that’s for sure!

Profile photo of VS 355 UTE
    VS 355 UTE
    Participant

Great looking engine,plenty of effort gone in to it.Looks like it will make excellent power.

I was very close to installing the same dry sump set up on mine,no room for it now.

My cam is nearly identical except it’s ground on a 108 lsa.Good street cam with plenty of mid range grunt,especially with those heads you have.In a light VK it will be a weapon.

Keep the updates coming.

Profile photo of jezza
    jezza
    Participant

to blown vs. Jason helped with the combo had the heads done organized the crank and rods(he cops a bit of a hard time from some people but everything he did for me was first class)I had mike from factory re get my motec he did the harness wired and tuned it another guy that has been more than helpful.can I post video on photobucket ??and I also got a few laps at barbagallo on the weekend to bed the eng in a bit was only able to get about 12 laps in before a minor oil leak stopped my fun, that said that after I don’t know how many years and how much money it was great to spin the tyres again

Profile photo of BLOWNVS
    BLOWNVS
    Participant

I’ve only ever heard good reports about Jason’s work, that’s why i think I’ve decided to use him to build/tune my turbo Holden 355 combination when the time comes if he’s interested. I’d love to see some vids of it running if you can figure out how to upload. I bet you can’t wait to turn the wick up!

Profile photo of cava454
    cava454
    Supporter

If your talking about Jason ls1pwr then your in safe hands. His work is top notch.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.