This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of TUFGMH TUFGMH 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of VH308
    VH308
    Participant

Hey all,

Been on here a little while thought i’d throw up a thread on my project, which has come to a standstill since buying our place while we get settled and get the shed built.

Started its life with me as a 2nd owner 202 Vacationer in pretty good nick was registered and I cleaned it up and drove it that way for a while, whilst collecting parts for the next stage.

Start of life

Bolted on the Simmons wheels from my old skid rig and happy days for a little while

Obtained a low km 308 and trimatic, and 28 spline VL Disc Diff and bolted that all in….

had nothing but problems so a freshen up was in order, new lumpier cam, 2800 stall, edelbrock manifold, holley carby and went back to the clutch fan.

Spent a long time looking for the right interior and found a fairly clean SL/E trim and in that went too

About 6 months ago decided it was time to try and sell it and put the money into something more useful, Mrs talked me out of that, excuse the VY wheels, I didnt want to sell it with the simmons

So now its been this way for about 18 months, if im lucky ill drive it 10 times a year and half of those would be to work to do some OT and dont wanna drive the work ute.

Still suffering with temp problems so motor will get further loving later on probably whilst its getting paint

How it sits today, always wanted to run a 4″ front and these were cheap so why not…

Cruise it around for a while and then off the road for version 3 build or sell, time will tell

• This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of VH308 VH308.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of VH308 VH308.
    Profile photo of Immortality
    Immortality
    Participant

Very tidy  :good:

I have a soft spot for the early girl Commodores  :-)

Profile photo of Steve blk_vk_calais
    Steve blk_vk_calais
    Participant
    • Ferntree gully
    • Back vk calais with efi 5LT VR HSV enhanced calais daily 2015 ford ranger work rig

• View build HERE

Shit man lookin awesome been a while since I seen this but it’s come a long way  if ya ever need a hand man let me know we both bounced off each other for like the last 8 years or so

Profile photo of SLE355
    SLE355
    Participant

Very nice, looks good on the Simmons.

Profile photo of VRSenator065
    VRSenator065
    Participant
    • Adelaide SA
    • VR Senator LSx454 1960 Kombi (project) 1921 Nash Hot Rod (future project)

• View build HERE
    Supporter

Yea very tidy, really nice colour too.

Profile photo of cava454
    cava454
    Supporter

Hey mate.

You wouldnt know know what the colour of your trim is? The correct name?

Profile photo of SLE355
    SLE355
    Participant
    Profile photo of TUFGMH
    TUFGMH
    Participant
    Supporter

Nice and clean ;)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.