This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of TUFGMH TUFGMH 7 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of HSVGTS
    HSVGTS
    Participant

Hey guys thought Id throw up a thread on a build im doing it should be a quick build with any luck so should be a fun one not one thats drawn out over years ill up date info as I go. Its currently at the painters so ever few days I drop by and grab some pics as it progresses

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of HSVGTS
    HSVGTS
    Participant

the paint while looking good in pictures had alot of sink back in it all over so had to be fixed it also had a heavy gold metallic oll just be going a solid Black

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Profile photo of HSVGTS HSVGTS.
    Attachments:
    Profile photo of HSVGTS
    HSVGTS
    Participant

the original colour on the underside of the hood it was never prepped properly so it was easier to take the black off with a heat gun and a paint scraper it was just gumming up sand paper way to fast the bonnet scoop was sagging so bought a new plastic one and the previous owner thought it a good idea to drill the bobtail spoiler in multiple places and rivet it to the boot and it looked crap so bought a new plastic bobtail for it and will be fitted properly the engine bay is getting smoothed and the old Kframe needed lots of work so has been stripped and powder coated have stolen my nephews Kframe while mine gets all put back together with new bushes and springs and shocks

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Profile photo of HSVGTS HSVGTS.
    Attachments:
    Profile photo of VRSenator065
    VRSenator065
    Participant
    • Adelaide SA
    • VR Senator LSx454 1960 Kombi (project) 1921 Nash Hot Rod (future project)

• View build HERE
    Supporter

Wow, very cool build mate, absolutely love these cars, thanks for sharing, keep the updates flowing :good:

Profile photo of TUFGMH
    TUFGMH
    Participant
    Supporter

Good to see a Torana on here ;)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.