HomeForumsGeneralJokes & HumourJoke of the Day

This topic contains 1,005 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Micks Micks 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 1,007 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

The other day I needed to call home, but the only pay phone I could find was in use. So I stood to the side and politely waited until it was free, thinking it would only be a couple of minutes. Five minutes went by, and still the man was on the phone. He was just standing there, not saying a word. Two more minutes went by, and he still wasn’t talking.

Finally, I tapped him on the shoulder and asked if I could use the phone. I really wouldn’t be long, but needed to make an important call.

“Hold your horses,” he responded, covering the receiver. “I’m talking to my wife.”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

A man and woman were having marriage problems, and decided to end their union after a very short time together. After a most brief attempt to reconcile, the couple went to court to finalize their break-up.

The judge asked the husband, “What has brought you to this point, where you are not able to keep this marriage together?”

The husband said, “In the six weeks we’ve been together, we haven’t been able to agree on one thing.”

The wife said, “Seven weeks.”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

One Saturday afternoon I was sitting in my lawn chair, drinking a beer and watching my wife mow the lawn. The neighbor lady across the street was so outraged at this that she came over and shouted at me, “You should be hung.”

I took a drink from my can of Beer, wiped the cold foam from my lips, lifted my RayBans and stared directly at this nosy bitch and calmly replied, “I am. That’s why SHE cuts the grass.”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

On a large farm lived a chicken and a horse, both of whom liked to play together.

One day the two were playing, when the horse fell into a bog and began to sink.

Scared for his life, the horse whinnied for the chicken to go get the farmer for help!

Off the chicken ran, back to the farm. Arriving at the farm, he searched and searched for the farmer, but to no avail, for he had gone to town with the only tractor.

Running around wildly, the chicken spied the farmer’s new Harley.

Finding the keys in the ignition, the chicken sped off with a length of rope hoping he still had time to save his friend’s life.

Back at the bog, the horse was surprised, but happy, to see the chicken arrive on the shiny Harley, and he managed to get a hold of the loop of rope the chicken tossed to him.

After tying the other end to the rear bumper of the farmer’s bike, the chicken then drove slowly forward and, with the aid of the powerful bike, rescued the horse!

Happy and proud, the chicken rode the Harley back to the farmhouse, and the farmer was none the wiser when he returned.

The friendship between the two animals was cemented: Best buddies, best pals.

A few weeks later, the chicken fell into a mud pit, and soon, he too, began to sink and cried out to the horse to save his life!

The horse thought a moment, walked over, and straddled the large puddle.

Looking underneath, he told the chicken to grab his hangy-down thingy and he would then lift him out of the pit.

The chicken got a good grip, and the horse pulled him up and out, saving his life.

The moral of the story?

‘When you’re hung like a horse, you don’t need a Harley to pick up chicks!

Good thing I have a Harley!

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

“My best mate at school was born with with 14 fingers and 18 toes.He wasnt very good at most subjects but whenever I struggled at maths I could allways count on him.

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

If you think, for one second, you’ve got a bad job, on your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy. I want you to go to the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson.
    Be very sure you get this brand. When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed.
    Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite chair. Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken.
    Now the fun part begins. Take out the literature from the box and read it carefully. You will notice there is a disclosure in very fine print that reads:

“Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested and then sanitized.”

Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times, “I am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson & Johnson.” Have a wonderful day knowing that, no matter how bad it is, there is always a job that’s more of a pain than yours.

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

<span style=”font-family: arial;”>Grandma, sitting in bed, proclaims “Hmmm — I fancy a bowl of ice cream right now”.

Grandpa, who is walking around, quickly suggests “Oh, I’ll go get you a bowl, dear.”

“You old fool”, she replies, “you’ll just go to the kitchen and forget why you’re there. It’ll be faster if I get it”.

“No, no, no honey. A bowl of ice cream – simple. I’ll be right back” he says as he shuffles off the the kitchen.

However, as he stares into the fridge, he can’t quite remember what he’s supposed to fetch for his wife. He decides that she wanted some eggs and so he quickly scrambles up a couple for her.

He returns to his wife with the plate of eggs and a fork and immediate hears:

“You old fool! I knew you’d forget!! Where’s the bacon?!”
    </span>

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Two Aussie builders ( Phil and Eric ) are seated either side of a table in a rough pub when a well-dressed man enters, orders a beer and sits on a stool at the bar. The two builders start to speculate about the occupation of the suit.

Phil: I reckon he`s an accountant.

Eric: No way – he`s a stockbroker.

Phil: He aint no stockbroker! A stockbroker wouldnt come in here!

The argument repeats itself for some time until the volume of beer gets the better of Phil and he makes for the toilet. On entering the toilet he sees that the suit is standing at a urinal., Curiosity and the several beers get the better of the builder.

Phil: Scuse me.. No offence meant, but me and me mate were wondering what you do for a living?

Suit: No offence taken! I`m a Logical Scientist by profession.

Phil: Oh! Whats that then?

Suit: I`ll try to explain by example .. Do you have a goldfish at home?

Phil: Er…Mmm, Well yeah, I do as it happens.

Suit: Well, it`s logical to follow that you keep it in a bowl or in a pond. Which is it?

Phil: It`s in a pond!

Suit: Well then it`s reasonable to suppose that you have a large garden.

Phil: As it happens, yes I have got a big garden!

Suit: Well then it`s logical to assume that in this town, if you have a large garden then you have a large house.

Phil: As it happens I`ve got a five-bedroom house… built it myself.

Suit: Well given that youve built a five-bedroom house it is logical to assume that you havent built it just for yourself and that you are quite probably married?

Phil: Yes I am married, I live with my wife and three children.

Suit: Well then it is logical to assume that you are sexually active with your wife on a regular basis?

Phil: Yep! Four nights a week!

Suit: Well then it is logical to suggest that you do not masturbate very often?

Phil: Me? Never.

Suit: Well there you are! That`s logical science at work!

Phil: How`s that then?

Suit: Well from finding out that you had a goldfish, I`ve told you about your sex life!

Phil: I see! That`s pretty impressive… thanks mate!

Both leave the toilet and Phil returns to his mate.

Eric: I see the suit was in there,. Did you ask him what he does?

Phil: Yep! He`s a logical scientist!

Eric: What`s that then?

Phil: I`ll try and explain. Do you have a goldfish?

Eric: Nope

Phil: Well then you`re a wanker.

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

One day a fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up – fireman, mechanic, businessman, salesman… and so forth..

However, little Paul was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his father, he replied, “My father’s an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes to music in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will go home with some guy and stay with him all night for money.”

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and took little Paul aside to ask him,”Is that really true about your father?”

“No,” the boy said, “He plays hockey for the Toronto Maple Leafs, but it’s too embarrassing to say that in front of the other kids.”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

A woman is driving towards home from work, In Northern Arizona.
    When she sees a Navajo woman hitchhiking.

Knowing the trip will be long, she stopped the car and asked the woman to get in.

During their small talk, the Navajo woman glances suspiciously at a brown bag in the front of the seat between them.

“If you’re wondering what’s in the bag.” Offers the woman, “it’s a bottle of wine. I got for my husband.”

The Navajo woman is silent for a while, nods several times and said, “hm good trade.”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Once upon a time there was a king who wanted to go fishing.

He called the royal weather forecaster and inquired as to the weather
    forecast for the next few hours. The weatherman assured him that there
    was no chance of rain in the coming days.

So the king went fishing with his wife, the queen. On the way he met a
    farmer on his donkey. Upon seeing the king the farmer said,
    “Your Majesty, you should return to the palace at once because in
    just a short time I expect a huge amount of rain to fall in this area”.

The king was polite and considerate, he replied: “I hold the palace
    meteorologist in high regard. He is an extensively educated and
    experienced professional. And besides, I pay him very high wages. He
    gave me a very different forecast. I trust him and I will continue on
    my way.” So he continued on his way.

However, a short time later a torrential rain fell from the sky. The
    King and Queen were totally soaked and their entourage chuckled upon
    seeing them in such a shameful condition.
    Furious, the king returned to the palace and gave the order to fire
    the professional. Then he summoned the farmer and offered him the
    prestigious and high paying role of royal forecaster.

The farmer said, “Your Majesty, I do not know anything about
    forecasting. I obtain my information from my donkey.
    If I see my donkey’s ears drooping, it means with certainty that it
    will rain.”

So the king hired the donkey.
    And thus began the practice of hiring dumb asses to work in the
    government and occupy its highest and most influential positions.

And the practice is unbroken to this day..

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

There were three women who were at the gynaecologist having pre-natal check-ups The doctor asked the first woman “in what position was the baby conceived ?”
    “He was on top “, she replied.
    “You will have a boy !” the doctor exclaimed.
    The second woman was asked the same question.
    “I was on top “, was the reply.
    “you will have a baby girl. ” said the doctor.
    With this, the third women, a blond, burst into tears.
    “What’s the matter ?” asked the Doc.
    “Am I going to have puppies ?”…..

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

A man walks into a a bar, drinks a couple of beers, and prepares to leave. The bartender tells him he owes $8.

“But I already paid you. Don’t you remember?” says the customer.

“OK,” says the bartender, “if you say you paid, then I suppose you did.”

The man goes outside and tells the first person he sees that the bartender can’t keep track of whether his customers have paid or not. The second man rushes in, orders a couple beers, and later pulls the same stunt.

The barkeep replies, “OK, if you say you paid, then I suppose you did.”

The customer goes outside and tells a friend how to get free drinks. The third man hurries into the bar and begins to drink highballs.

The bartender leans over and says, “You know, a funny thing happened tonight. Two men were drinking beer, neither paid, and both claimed they had. The next guy who tries that stunt is going to get punched in the — ”

The man interrupts, “Don’t bother me with your troubles, bartender. Just give me my change and I’ll be on my way.”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 1,007 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.