HomeForumsGeneralJokes & HumourJoke of the Day

This topic contains 1,005 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Micks Micks 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 1,007 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Three handsome male dogs are walking down the street when they see a beautiful, enticing, female Poodle.

The three male dogs fall all over themselves in an effort to be the one to reach her first, but end up arriving in front of her at the same time.

The males are speechless before her beauty, slobbering on themselves and hoping for just a glance from her in return.

Aware of her charms and her obvious effect on the three suitors, she decides to be kind and tells them, “The first one who can use the words “liver” and “cheese” together in an imaginative, intelligent sentence can go out with me.”

The sturdy, muscular black Lab speaks up quickly and says “I love liver and cheese.”

“Oh, how childish,” said the Poodle, “That shows no imagination or intelligence whatsoever.”

She turned to the tall, shiny Golden Retriever and said: “How well can you do?”

“Ummm…I HATE liver and cheese,” blurts the Golden Retriever.

“My, my,” said the Poodle, “I guess it’s hopeless. That’s just as dumb as the Lab’s sentence.”

She then turns to the last of the three dogs and says, “How about you, little guy?”

The last of the three, tiny in stature but big in fame and finesse, is the Chihuahua.

He gives her a smile, a sly wink, turns to the Golden Retriever and the Lab and says, “Liver alone, cheese mine.”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

<b>Lesson One</b>
    An eagle was sitting on a tree — resting…doing nothing. A small
    rabbit saw the eagle and asked him, “Can I also sit like you and do
    nothing?” The eagle answered, “Sure, why not?” So, the rabbit sat on
    the ground below the eagle and rested. All of a sudden, a fox appeared,
    jumped on the rabbit and ate it.
    Management Lesson: To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very, very high up.

<b>Lesson Two</b>
    A turkey was chatting with a bull. “I would love to be able to get to
    the top of that tree; but, I haven’t got the energy”, sighed the
    turkey. “Well, why don’t you nibble on some of my droppings?” replied
    the bull. “They’re packed with nutrients”. The turkey pecked at a lump
    of dung and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the
    lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung,
    he reached the second branch. Finally, on the fifth day, he found
    himself proudly perched at the top. There, he was promptly spotted by a
    farmer, who shot him out of the tree.
    Management Lesson: Bull shit might get you to the top; but, it won’t keep you there.

<b>Lesson Three</b>
    A little bird was flying South for the winter. It was so cold, the
    bird’s wings froze and he fell to the ground in a large field. While
    he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him. As the
    frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, it began to realize how
    warm it was. The dung was actually thawing him out! The bird lay there
    all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard
    the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat
    discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung and promptly dug him out
    and ate him.
    Management Lessons:
    1.) Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.
    2.) Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.
    3.) And, when you’re in deep shit, it’s best to keep your mouth shut!!!
    This concludes your two-minute management course.

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

A college student wanted to sit next to one of his teachers at lunch.

However, the teacher looked at the student with an arrogant face and said:

‘A swan shan’t be friends with a pig.’

‘Then I shall fly on,’ answered the student with a smile.

The teacher was clearly vexed by the cheeky reply and decided to make sure to do everything in his power to fail the student.

At the oral exam, he gave the student the hardest questions, but the student had amazing answers for everything. Therefore, hoping he could still fail his victim, the teacher asked him a trickier question:

‘You’re walking on a road and you find two bags. One contains gold, the other cleverness. Which bag do you choose?’

‘The gold.’

‘Unfortunately, I don’t agree. I’d choose cleverness because that’s more important than money.’

‘Everyone would choose what they don’t have,’ says the student.

The teacher turns red, and he’s so angry he writes “ass” on the student’s paper. The student leaves without looking at the paper. However, he returns shortly, gives back his paper and says:

‘Excuse me sir, you signed my paper, but you forgot to give me my grade!’

<span class=”postcontrols”> </span>

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Profile photo of VRSenator065
    VRSenator065
    Participant
    • Adelaide SA
    • VR Senator LSx454 1960 Kombi (project) 1921 Nash Hot Rod (future project)

• View build HERE
    Supporter

what could possibly go wrong…

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Ma was in the kitchen fiddling around when she hollers out, “Pa! You need to go out and fix the outhouse!”
    Pa replies, “There ain’t nuthin wrong with the outhouse.”
    Ma yells back, “Yes there is, now git out there and fix it.”
    So Pa mosies out to the outhouse, looks around and yells back, “Ma! There ain’t nuthin wrong with the outhouse!”
    “Ma replies, “Stick yur head in the hole!”
    Pa yells back, “I ain’t stickin my head in that hole!
    “Ma says, “Ya have to stick yur head in the hole to see what to fix.”
    So with that, Pa sticks his head in the hole, looks around and yells back, “Ma! There ain’t nuthin wrong with this outhouse!”
    Ma hollers back, “Now take your head out of the hole!”
    Pa proceeds to pull his head out of the hole, then starts yelling,
    “Ma! Help! My beard is stuck in the cracks in the toilet seat!”
    To which Ma replies,”Hurts, don’t it?!”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

A letter written in a childish scrawl came to the post office addressed to “God”. A postal employee, not knowing exactly what to do with the letter, opened it and read: “Dear God, my name is Jimmy. I am 6 years old. My father is dead and my Mom is having a hard time raising me and my sister. Would you please send us $500?” The postal employee was touched. He showed the letter to his fellow workers and all decided to kick in a few dollars each and send it to the family. They were able to raise $300.A couple of weeks later the same post office received a second letter addressed to God. The boy thanked God for the recent infusion of cash, but ended with this request: “Next time would you send the money directly to us? If you send it through the post office they deduct $200.”

<span class=”postcontrols”> </span>
    Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

There were these two elderly people living in a Florida mobile home park.
    He was a widower and she a widow.
    They had known one another for a number of years.
    Now, one evening there was a community supper in the big activity center.
    These two were at the same table, across from one another.
    As the meal went on, he made a few admiring glances at her and finally gathered up his courage to ask her, “Will you marry me?”
    After a dramatic pause and precisely six seconds of ‘careful consideration,’ she answered. “Yes. Yes, I will.”
    The meal ended and with a few more pleasant exchanges and they went to their respective places.
    Next morning, he was troubled. “Did she say ‘yes’ or did she say ‘no’?”
    He couldn’t remember. Try as he would, he just could not recall. Not even a faint memory.
    With trepidation, he went to the telephone and called her.
    First, he explained to her that he didn’t remember as well as he used to.
    Then he reviewed the lovely evening past.
    As he gained a little more courage, he then inquired of her, “When I asked if you would marry me, did you say ‘Yes’ or did you say ‘No’?”
    He was delighted to hear her say, “Why, I said, ‘Yes, yes I will’ and I meant it with all my heart.”
    Then she continued, “And I am so glad that you called because I couldn’t remember who had asked me.”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

A college student wrote a letter home:

Dear folks,

I feel miserable because I have to keep writing for money.

I feel ashamed and unhappy.

I have to ask for another hundred, but every cell in my body rebels.

I beg on bended knee that you forgive me.

Your son,

Marvin

P.S. I felt so terrible I ran after the mailman who picked this up at the box at the corner.

I wanted to take this letter and burn it.

I prayed to God that I could get it back, but I was too late.

A few days later, he received a letter from his father:

Dear Son, Good news! Your prayers were answered. Your letter never came!

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

(1) I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either.
    (2) I love deadlines. Especailly the whooshing sound as they go flying by.
    (3) Tell me what you need, and I’ll tell you how to get along without it.
    (4) Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue.
    (5) Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
    (6) I don’t have an attitude problem. You just have a perception problem.
    (7) Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars and I wondered, where the heck is my ceiling?
    (8) My reality check bounced.
    (9) On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
    (10) I don’t suffer from stress. I am a carrier.
    (11) You are slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    (12) Everybody is someone else’s weirdo.
    (13) Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If they aren’t there the first time, chances are you won’t be needing them again.
    (14) Never argue with an idiot, they’ll just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

A police officer pulled over a driver and informed him that because he was wearing his seat belt, he had just won $5,000 in a safety competition.

“What are you going to do with the prize money?” the officer asked.

The man responded, “I guess I’ll go to driving school and get my license.”
    At that moment, his wife, who was seated next to him, chimed in, “Officer, don’t listen to him. He’s a smart aleck when he’s drunk.”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

In a terrible accident at a railroad crossing, a train smashed into a car and pushed it nearly four hundred yards down the track. Though no one was killed, the driver took the train company to court.

At the trial, the engineer insisted that he had given the driver ample warning by waving his lantern back and forth for nearly a minute. He even stood and convincingly demonstrated how he’d done it. The court believed his story, and the suit was dismissed.
    “Congratulations,” the lawyer said to the engineer when it was over. “You did superbly under cross-examination.”

“Thanks,” he said, “but he sure had me worried.”

“How’s that?” the lawyer asked.

“I was afraid he was going to ask if the damned lantern was lit!”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Billy’s homework assignment is to think of a true story with a moral so he goes home and thinks about it all night and finally has one.

The following day, Suzy raises her hand first and says, “My dad owns a farm and every Sunday we load the chicken eggs on the truck and drive into town to sell them at the market. Well, one Sunday we hit a big bump and all the eggs flew out of the basket and onto the road.”

The teacher asks for the moral to the story. Suzy replies, “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.”

Next is Lucy. “Well, my dad owns a farm, too, and every weekend we take the chicken eggs and put them in the incubator. Last weekend only 8 of the 12 eggs hatched. The moral is, don’t count your chicks before they are hatched.”
    Billy is last to speak. He says, ”My uncle Ted fought in the Vietnam War. His plane was shot down over enemy territory. He jumped out before it crashed, with only a parachute, a bottle of bourbon, a machine gun, and a machete. As he floated down he drank the bottle of bourbon. Unfortunately, he landed right in the middle of 100 North Vietnamese soldiers. He shot 70 with his machine gun, but ran out of bullets so he pulled out his machete and killed 20 more. The blade broke on his machete, so he killed the last 10 with his bare hands.”

The teacher looks in shock at Billy and asks if there is possibly any moral to his story. Billy replies, “Don’t f**k with my Uncle Ted when he’s been drinking.”

Profile photo of Judge1 Frazer
    Judge1 Frazer
    Participant
    Supporter

Billy Billy Billy must be a relation to Jonny

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Four guys went golfing; one went in the clubhouse to pay while the others waited at the first tee. One of the guys says, ???I’m so proud of my son. He is a stock broker and he’s made enought that he just gave away a huge portfolio.??? The next guy said, ???I’m so proud of my son. He’s a car dealer and he’s doing so well, he just gave away a Ferrari.??? The third guy says, ???I’m so proud of my son. He’s got enough money that he just gave away a million-dollar home.???
    Just as the third guy fininshes talking, the fourth guy joins them and asks, ???What are you guys talking about?’
    ???Just about how good our sons are doing,??? the three men replied. ???Well, my son is doing very well,??? says the fourth man, ???He’s a male stripper and just last week he got a huge portfolio, a Ferrari and a million-dollar home.??

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 1,007 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.