HomeForumsGeneralJokes & HumourJoke of the Day

This topic contains 1,005 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Micks Micks 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,007 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Once there was a little boy who lived in the country. The family still used an outhouse, and the little boy hated it because it was so hot in the summer, freezing cold in the winter and stank all the time. The outhouse was sitting on the bank of a creek and the boy was determined that one day he would push that old outhouse straight into the creek.

So, one day after a spring rain, the creek was swollen and the little boy decided today was the day to push the outhouse into the creek. He found a large pole and started pushing.

Finally, after much effort, the outhouse toppled into the creek and floated away.

That night his dad told him they were going to the woodshed after supper. The boy knew that meant a spanking, so he asked why.

The dad replied, “Someone pushed the outhouse into the creek today. It was you, wasn’t it son?”

The boy answered yes. Then he thought a moment and said, “Dad, I read in school today that George Washington chopped down a cherry tree and didn’t get into trouble because he told the truth…”

The dad replied, “Well, son, George Washington’s father probably wasn’t in the cherry tree.”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Three men died in a car accident and met Jesus himself at the Pearly Gates.

The Lord spoke unto them saying, “I will ask you each a simple question. If you tell the truth I will allow you into heaven, but if you lie….Hell is waiting for you.

To the first man the Lord asked, “How many times did you cheat on your wife?” The first man replied, “Lord, I was a good husband. I never cheated on my wife.” The Lord replied, “Very good! Not only will I allow you in, but for being faithful to your wife I will give you a huge mansion and a limo for your transportation.

To the second man the Lord asked, “How many times did you cheat on your wife?” The second man replied, “Lord, I cheated on my wife twice.” The Lord replied, “I will allow you to come in, but for your unfaithfulness, you will get a four- bedroom house and a BMW.

To the third man the Lord asked, “So, how many times did you cheat on your wife?” The third man replied, “Lord, I cheated on my wife about 8 times.” The Lord replied, “I will allow you to come in, but for your unfaithfulness, you will get a one-room apartment, and a Yugo for your transportation.

A couple hours later the second and third men saw the first man crying his eyes out. “Why are you crying?” the two men asked. “You got the mansion and limo!” The first man replied, “I’m crying because I saw my wife a little while ago, and she was riding a skateboard!”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

An avid duck hunter was in the market for a new bird dog. His search ended when he found a dog that could actually walk on water to retrieve a duck. Shocked by his find, he was sure none of his friends would ever believe him.

He decided to try to break the news to a friend of his, the eternal pessimist who refused to be impressed with anything. This, surely, would impress him. He invited him to hunt with him and his new dog.

As they waited by the shore, a flock of ducks flew by. they fired, and a duck fell. The dog responded and jumped into the water. The dog, however, did not sink but instead walked across the water to retrieve the bird, never getting more than his paws wet. This continued all day long; each time a duck fell, the dog walked across the surface of the water to retrieve it.

The pessimist watched carefully, saw everything, but did not say a single word.

On the drive home the hunter asked his friend, “Did you notice anything unusual about my new dog?”

“I sure did,” responded the pessimist. “He can’t swim.”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Finding one of her students making faces at others on the playground, Ms. Smith stopped to gently reprove the child.

Smiling sweetly, the Sunday School teacher said, Johnny, when I was a child, I was told if that I made ugly faces, it would freeze and I would
    stay like that.

Johnny looked up and replied, Well, Ms. Smith, you cant say you weren’t warned.

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Attending a wedding for the first time, a little girl whispered
    to her mother, “Why is the bride dressed in white?”

“Because white is the color of happiness and today is the
    happiest day of her life.” Her mother tried to explain, keeping
    it simple.

The child thought about this for a moment, then said, “So, why
    is the groom wearing black?”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

12 Questions you can’t answer

Why doesn’t Tarzan have a beard when he lives in the jungle without a razor?
    Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat?
    Why do banks charge a fee on ‘insufficient funds’ when they know there is not enough?
    Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
    Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
    Whose idea was it to put an ‘S’ in the word ‘lisp’?
    What is the speed of darkness?
    Why is it that people say they ‘slept like a baby’ when babies wake up every two hours?
    If the temperature is zero outside today and it’s going to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be?
    Do married people live longer than single ones or does it only seem longer?
    How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
    Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Admin please delete

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Micks Micks.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Micks Micks.
    Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

On the outskirts of a small town, there was a big, old pecan tree just inside the cemetery fence. One day, two boys filled up a bucketful of nuts and sat down by the tree, out of sight, and began dividing the nuts. “One for you, one for me, one for you, one for me,” said one boy. Several dropped and rolled down toward the fence.
    Another boy came riding along the road on his bicycle. As he passed, he thought he heard voices from inside the cemetery. He slowed down to investigate. Sure enough, he heard, “One for you, one for me, one for you, one for me ….”
    He just knew what it was. He jumped back on his bike and rode off. Just around the bend he met an old man with a cane, hobbling along.
    “Come here quick,” said the boy, “you won’t believe what I heard! Satan and the Lord are down at the cemetery dividing up the souls!”
    The man said, “Beat it kid, can’t you see it’s hard for me to walk.” When the boy insisted though, the man hobbled slowly to the cemetery.
    Standing by the fence they heard, “One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me.”
    The old man whispered, “Boy, you’ve been tellin’ me the truth. Let’s see if we can see the Lord…?” Shaking with fear, they peered through the fence, yet were still unable to see anything. The old man and the boy gripped the wrought iron bars of the fence tighter and tighter as they tried to get a glimpse of the Lord.
    At last they heard, “One for you, one for me. That’s all. Now let’s go get those nuts by the fence and we’ll be done….”
    They say the old man had the lead for a good half-mile before the kid on the bike passed him.

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

A priest, a Pentecostal preacher and a Rabbi all served as chaplains to the students of Northern Michigan University in Marquette.

They would get together two or three times a week for coffee and to talk shop. One day, someone made the comment that preaching to people isn’t really all that hard. A real challenge would be to preach to a bear.

One thing led to another and they decided to do an experiment. They would all go out into the woods, find a bear, preach to it, and attempt to convert it.

Seven days later, they’re all together to discuss the experience.

Father Flannery, who has his arm in a sling, is on crutches, and has various bandages on his body and limbs, goes first. “Well,” he says, “I went into the woods to find me a bear. And when I found him I began to read to him from the Catechism. Well, that bear wanted nothing to do with me and began to slap me around. So I quickly grabbed my holy water, sprinkled him and, Holy Mary Mother of
    God, he became as gentle a lamb. The bishop is coming out next week to give him first communion and confirmation.”

Reverend Billy Bob spoke next. He was in a wheelchair, with an arm and both legs in casts, and an IV drip. In his best fire and brimstone oratory he claimed, ” WELL brothers, you KNOW that we don’t sprinkle! I went out and I FOUND me a bear. And then I began to read to my bear from God’s HOLY WORD! But that bear wanted nothing to do with me. So I took HOLD of him and we began to wrestle. We wrestled down one hill, UP another and DOWN another until we came to a creek. So I quick DUNKED him and BAPTIZED his hairy soul.And just like you said, he became as gentle as a lamb. We spent the rest of the day praising Jesus.”

They both looked down at the rabbi, who was lying in a hospital bed. He was in a body cast and traction with IV’s and monitors running in and out of him. He was in bad shape.

The rabbi looks up and says, “Looking back on it, circumcision may not have been the best way to start.”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

While shopping in a food store, two nuns happened to pass the beer cooler. One nun said to the other, “Wouldn’t a nice cool beer or two taste wonderful on a hot summer evening?”

The second nun replied, “Indeed it would Sister, but I wouldn’t feel comfortable buying beer as I am certain that it would cause a scene at the check-out counter.”

The first nun replied, “I can handle that without a problem” as she picked up a six-pack and headed for the checkout. The cashier had a surprised look on his face when the two nuns arrived with a six-pack of beer.

“We use beer for washing our hair” the nun said, “A shampoo, of sorts, if you will.”

Without blinking an eye, the cashier reached under the counter, pulled out a package of pretzel sticks and placed them in the bag with the beer. He, then, looked the nun straight in the eye, smiled and said, “The curlers are on the house.”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

If you want someone who will bring you the paper without first tearing it apart to remove the sports section
    Buy a dog.
    If you want someone willing to make a fool of himself simply over the joy of seeing you
    Buy a dog.
    If you want someone who will eat whatever you put in front of him and never says its not quite as good as his mother made it
    Buy a dog
    If you want someone always willing to go out, at any hour, for as long and wherever you want
    Buy a dog.
    If you want someone who will never touch the remote, doesn’t care about football, and can sit next to you as you watch romantic movies
    Buy a dog.
    If you want someone who is content to get up on your bed just to warm your feet and whom you can push off if he snores
    Buy a dog.
    If you want someone who never criticises what you do, doesn’t care if you are pretty or ugly, fat or thin , young or old, who acts as if every word you say is especially worthy of listening to, and loves you unconditionally, perpetually
    Buy a dog.
    But, on the other hand, If you want someone who will never come when you call, ignores you totally when you come home, leaves hair all over the place, walks all over you, runs around all night and only comes home to eat and sleep, and acts as if your entire existence is solely to ensure his happiness…
    Then……………..
    Buy a cat…

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

My wife asked why I spoke so softly in the house.
    I said I was afraid Mark Zuckerberg was listening!
    She laughed.
    I laughed.
    Alexa laughed. Siri laughed.

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

There was a Minister whose wife was expecting a baby. The Minister went to the congregation and asked for a raise. After much consideration and discussion, they passed a rule that when the Minister’s family expanded, so would his pay check.

After five or six children, this started to get expensive. The congregation decided to hold a meeting again to discuss the Minister’s pay situation. You can imagine there was much yelling and bickering. Finally, the Minister got up and spoke to the crowd, “Having children is an act of God!”

In the back of the room, a little old man with a full beard stood up, and in his frail voice said… “Snow and Rain are also ‘acts of God’, but when we get too much, we wear rubbers!”

Profile photo of Judge1 Frazer
    Judge1 Frazer
    Participant
    Supporter

A man walking on the beach finds a genie bottle ,thinks about it for a moment surly there can not be a real genie in here so here gives it a rub and a genie appears , genie looks around and spots the man ,well sir I’ll give you one wish anything ,the man thinks about it then ask I don’t like flying so can you build a bridge from new Zealand to Australia the genie say’s no can not be done very impossible choose again man ponders this then,,, I have it I want to be able to know what women think ………….the genie spins around looks him in the eye and in a gently voice say’s do you want that bridge two lanes or four

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

A lawyer and an engineer were fishing in the Caribbean.
    The lawyer said, “I’m here because my house burned down, and everything I owned was destroyed by the fire. The insurance company paid for everything.”
    “That’s quite a coincidence,” said the engineer. “I’m here because my house and all my belongings were destroyed by a flood, and my insurance company also paid for everything.”
    The lawyer looked somewhat confused. “How do you start a flood?” he asked.

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

A woman was at her hairdresser’s getting her hair styled for a trip to Rome with her husband. She mentioned the trip to the hairdresser, who responded:
    “Rome? Why would anyone want to go there? It’s crowded and dirty. You’re crazy to go to Rome. So, how are you getting there?”
    “We’re taking Continental,” was the reply. “We got a great rate!”
    “Continental?” exclaimed the hairdresser. “That’s a terrible airline. Their planes are old, their flight attendants are ugly, and they’re always late. So, where are you staying in Rome?”
    “We’ll be at this exclusive little place over on Rome’s Tiber River called Teste.”
    “Don’t go any further. I know that place. Everybody thinks it’s gonna be something special and exclusive, but it’s really a dump, the worst hotel in the city! The rooms are small, the service is surly, and they’re overpriced. So, whatcha’ doing when you get there?”
    “We’re going to go to see the Vatican and we hope to see the Pope.”
    “That’s rich,” laughed the hairdresser. “You and a million other people are trying to see him. He’ll look the size of an ant. Boy, good luck on this lousy trip of yours. You’re going to need it.”
    A month later, the woman again came in for a hairdo. The hairdresser asked her about her trip to Rome. “It was wonderful,” explained the woman, “not only were we on time in one of Continental’s brand new planes, but it was overbooked and they bumped us up to first class. The food and wine were wonderful, and I had a handsome 28-year-old steward who waited on me hand and foot. And the hotel was great! They’d just finished a $5 million remodeling job and now it’s a jewel, the finest hotel in the city. They, too, were overbooked, so they apologized and gave us their owner’s suite at no extra charge!”
    “Well,” muttered the hairdresser, “that’s all well and good, but I know you didn’t get to see the Pope.”
    “Actually, we were quite lucky, because as we toured the Vatican, a Swiss Guard tapped me on the shoulder, and explained that the Pope likes to meet some of the visitors, and if I’d be so kind as to step into his private room and wait, the Pope would personally greet me. Sure enough, five minutes later, the Pope walked through the door and shook my hand, I knelt down, and he spoke a few words to me.”
    “Oh, really! What did he say?”
    “He said: ‘Where did you get the shitty hairdo?'”

Profile photo of VRSenator065
    VRSenator065
    Participant
    • Adelaide SA
    • VR Senator LSx454 1960 Kombi (project) 1921 Nash Hot Rod (future project)

• View build HERE
    Supporter

My wife asked why I spoke so softly in the house. I said I was afraid Mark Zuckerberg was listening! She laughed. I laughed. Alexa laughed. Siri laughed.

I lol’d :good:

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

A woman walks in a store to return a pair of glasses that she had purchased for her husband a week before.
    “What seems to be the problem, madam?”
    “I’m returning these glasses I bought for my husband. He’s still not seeing things my way.”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

A man lay sprawled across three entire seats in a theater. When the usher came by and noticed this, he whispered to the man, “Sorry, sir, but you’re only allowed one seat.” The man groaned but didn’t budge. The usher became impatient.

“Sir,” the usher said, “if you don’t get up from there I’m going to have to call the manager.”

Again, the man just groaned, which infuriated the usher who turned and marched briskly back up the aisle in search of his manager. In a few moments, both the usher and the manager returned and stood over the man. Together the two of them tried repeatedly to move him, but with no success. Finally, they summoned the police.

The cop surveyed the situation briefly then asked, “All right buddy, what’s your name?” “Sam,” the man moaned. “Where ya from, Sam?” the cop asked.

And with pain in his voice, Sam replied, “The balcony.”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

After the Great Britain Beer Festival, in London, all the brewery presidents decided to go out for a beer.

The guy from Corona sits down and says, “Hey Senor, I would like the world’s best beer, a Corona.” The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.

The guy from Budweiser says, “I’d like the best beer in the world, give me ‘The King Of Beers’, a Budweiser.” The bartender gives him one.

The guy from Coors says, “I’d like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors.” He gets it.

The guy from Guinness sits down and says, “Give me a Coke.” The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered.

The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask “Why aren’t you drinking a Guinness?” and the Guinness president replies, “Well, I figured if you guys aren’t drinking beer, neither would I.”

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,007 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.