HomeForumsGeneralJokes & HumourJoke of the Day

This topic contains 1,005 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Micks Micks 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 1,007 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

One Sunday night, the preacher asked for testimonies and prayer requests.

One woman stood up and said, “Sister and Brothers, please pray for me.

This has been a very trying week.

That old devil has done everything in his power to make me miserable.

Pray that I will have the fortitude to persevere.”

As she sat down,

Her husband stood up and said, “Brothers and Sisters,

I want you to know, she ain’t the easiest fucin woman to get along with neither!!

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

The wife and I were at this pretentious event for her work and this academic-looking guy started asking, “If you were in a room and had a gun with two bullets, and also in the room was Hitler, Stalin, and Chairman Mao, who would you shoot ?” I replied, “My wife, twice.”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

A woman was very distraught at the fact that she had not had a date or any sex in quite some time. She was afraid she might have something wrong with her, so she decided to seek the medical expertise of a sex therapist. Her doctor recommended that she see a well-known Chinese sex therapist, Dr.Chang, so she went to see him. Upon entering the examination room, Dr. Chang said, “OK, take off all you crose.” The woman did as she was told. “Now, get down an<span class=”text_exposed_show”>d craw reery, reery fass to odder side of room.” Again, the woman did as she was instructed. Dr.Chang then said, “OK,now craw reery, reery fass back to me.” So she did. Dr. Chang shook his head slowly and said, “Your probrem vewy bad. You haf Ed Zachary Disease. Worse case I ever see. Dat why you not haf sex or dates.” Worried, the woman asked anxiously, “Oh my God, Dr. Chang, what is Ed Zachary Disease?” Dr. Chang looked the woman in the eye and replied, “Ed Zachary Disease is when your face rook Ed Zachary rike your ass!!</span>

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Imagine if 10 years ago you were approached by a time traveler and he was like “look, I don’t have much time to explain, but all I can tell you is that the year 2020 is going to be an absolute shit show. You know Donald Trump, the star of the apprentice? Well he’s the president of the United States and at the beginning of 2020 he gets into a Twitter spar with Iran that almost starts World War 3. Australia catches on fire and a woman tries to save it by selling pictures of her<span class=”text_exposed_show”> boobs. Kobe Bryant dies in a helicopter crash. Half the world is devastated, the other half just makes dank ass memes. Then some dude in China eats a raw ass bat and starts a global pandemic that specifically kills maw maws and paw paws. Everyone loses their minds. 40% of the population thinks it’s the end of the world, another 40% thinks it’s all fake, and 20% blames the whole thing on cell phone towers and pedophiles. The one thing everyone seems to agree on is that the only way to survive is by hoarding toilet paper. Grocery stores are ransacked and Charmin ultra soft essentially replaces the dollar as the official U.S. currency. As hysteria grows, world governments are forced to shut the entire planet down and lock everyone in their houses and the only person that can keep the people from completely flipping out and starting a huge riot is a gay, gun toting Oklahoma meth head with 180 pet tigers… I’d be like, “Here’s a dollar now get away from me crackhead.”</span>

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

My wife came home early to find me in the kitchen cooking a lovely candlelit dinner on the table and place settings for two.

“Oh this is a surprise” she said.

“Too right it is,” I replied “I didn’t expect you back till Monday! “

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Nigeria has confirmed 43 cases of Coronavirus. I hope it’s not the Nigerian Prince who wants to transfer $7,000,000 into my bank account.

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

My sister asked me to pick her toddler up from creche. The interfering bitch in charge of the creche has reported me for smacking him. She reckons you’re only supposed to smack them if they’re being naughty. She also reckons being ginger doesn’t count as naughty..

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

We are 2 weeks into self-isolation and it’s very upsetting for me to witness my wife standing at the living room window staring aimlessly into space with tears running down her cheeks.

It breaks my heart to see her like this.

I’ve thought very hard of how I can cheer her up.

I’ve even considered letting her in.

But rules are rules.

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

This lockdown brings back memories of asking my Grandad what he did during the war.
    Apparently he bred messenger pigeons with woodpeckers.
    Not only did they deliver a message but they also knocked on the door.

Profile photo of VRSenator065
    VRSenator065
    Participant
    • Adelaide SA
    • VR Senator LSx454 1960 Kombi (project) 1921 Nash Hot Rod (future project)

• View build HERE
    Supporter

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

A husband returns home from work to discover that his wife is missing.

He spends the next two days looking for her, and when he comes home on the second night he finds his spouse sitting in the kitchen, eating some pasta.<span class=”text_exposed_show”>

“You’re alive!” he cries. “Where have you been all this time?”

“These four men kidnapped me, and have had wild sex with me for a week.”

“But you’ve only been gone two days!?!”

“Yeah, I’ve just nipped home to get something to eat…”</span>

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

The population of the United Kingdom is over 66 million, with 33.65 million females and 32.79 million males. So the abolition of the ’Tampon Tax’ is technically being forced on a minority. What about abolishing Tax on beer for us minority males that need alcohol as a necessity to endure menstrual females?

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

A man goes into a bakers and asks for 2 bread rolls the shop man picks them up with tongs and puts them in a paper bag, he then asks for 2 cakes the shop man picks them up with the tongs and puts them in the bag.

The man says! “It’s nice to see you don’t handle the food!”

The shop man says! “Nothing in my shop is handled by human hand!”

He then noticed a peace of string hanging out of the shop mans trousers and asks! “What is that peace of string for!”

The shop man says! “When I need a piss I just pull on the string and it pops out?”

“That’s ok!” Says the man! “But how do you put it back?”

“That’s no problem!” Says the shop man! “I just use the tongs! “

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

The angry wife met her husband at the door. There was alcohol on his breath and lipstick on his cheek.

“I assume,” she snarled, “that there is a very good reason for you to come waltzing in at six o’clock in the morning?”

“There is, he replied…. “Breakfast.”

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Two cases of Coronavirus have been confirmed in Liverpool. One was a known contact of an existing patient. The other was robbing his house.

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

A Son
    A middle-aged couple Mr and Mrs 0’Shea had two beautiful daughters but always talked about having a son.

They decided to try one last time for the son they always wanted.

The wife got pregnant and delivered a healthy baby boy. The joyful father rushed to the nursery to see his new son. He was horrified at the ugliest child he had ever seen.

He told his wife, ‘There’s no way I can be the father of this baby. Look at the two beautiful daughters I fathered! Have you been fooling around behind my back?’

The wife smiled sweetly and replied, ‘No, not this time!’

Profile photo of Micks
    Micks
    Participant

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 1,007 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.