HomeForumsGeneralNew MembersHey Crew

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of acepaint acepaint 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of acepaint
    acepaint
    Participant

G’day lads,

Just saying hi and introducing myself to the forum. Im from Perth and have been around the commodore scene a long time. W.A guys may have seen my 1990 VN around  (STR355RLF) which I have owned for around 17 years. Its running a solid roller cammed 355 with VN grp A twin throtts, custom purple and paint which I did myself in 2006, mini tubbed with 19×10 rears and 19×8 front KWC billets.

Just about to get stuck into a new build, being a 1990 VG ute. Ive just bought a bare rolling shell and am planning to run an LS in it, VF dash if I can make it work and outside will be based on VN SS styling .Pretty  new to the LS world so will have a lot of questions. Nothing over the top as I plan to make it my daily and will be keeping it a long time.

Cheers

Damo

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of acepaint acepaint.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of VRSenator065
    VRSenator065
    Participant
    • Adelaide SA
    • VR Senator LSx454 1960 Kombi (project) 1921 Nash Hot Rod (future project)

• View build HERE
    Supporter

Welcome mate sounds like a nice project.  Quite a few of us on here have done the LS swap, there’s my LSx454;  Cav is doing an LSa into VR;  IJ had a crazy Lexcan race car with AWD LS conversion, now going into a BMW at the next level.  Also a few 1st gens too, Frazers LSa, Vkgmh’s LS2 etc.

We are not the largest or most active Commodore forum but everyone on here is willing to share what we have learned and there are some very knowledgable people on here.

Look forward to following the build.

Gary

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of VRSenator065 VRSenator065.
    Profile photo of acepaint
    acepaint
    Participant

Cheers Gary,

I have followed your build for a long time, I think from back in the street commodores forum days, and then facebook which is how i found this forum.

Street commodores forum was a godsend back in the day once you sorted through all the bullshit and school kids, was a lot of good info I used when building my VN. Seems like a good crew here now too, I recognise a few of the user names.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.