HomeForumsClassifiedsCars for SaleFS – VS exec – 4.2L V6, 21psi Vortech, 6 spd

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of DUF42L DUF42L 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of DUF42L
    DUF42L
    Participant
    Supporter

Hi there

I am reluctantly selling my VS exec Sedan as i no longer have time for it. I live in Lake Macquarie near Newcastle.

Price is $20k and i am open to reasonable offers as it is an unfinished project. Don’t throw low ball offers at me. to rebuild this engine and drivetrain would cost over 30K as that is what it cost me and some. I had intentions of getting it to eastern creek to set a time as i have estimates of under 12 secs.

The car is currently registered until December and you are welcome to test drive. It is a blistering powerful combo and has a tonne of torque. I would not recommend purchasing if you haven’t experienced a lot of power before.

The build is as follows:

Short version: 4.2L (nearly 4.3L) with V2 T-trim at 21psi @6750RPM, t56 and 4.11 trutrac.  462HP.

VT V6 ecotec block, COME racing Forged Billet 4.2 stroker, h-beam and Wiseco forged pistons at 40thou oversize. Double row timing chain, custom Ivan Tighe Camshaft, Crane Hydraulic lifters, Custom Pushrods. removed balance shaft. Heads have 50 hours of work in porting, Larger Ferrera valves, YT adjustable 1:1.7 rockers with crane springs. Copper headgaskets, Modified Oil pump. Custom ASR 7 Litre Sump with windage tray and Baffle gates, Runs on Penrite 10w60. Complete rotating assembly was balanced together (inc. flywheel and Harm Balancer)

Custom Walker performance Twin 60mm throttle body Manifold, port matched. Custom port matched Ceramic coated Extractors, with heat wrapping. 60lb Siemens injectors, custom 11mm eagle dominator ignition leads with heat shields. MSD Coil Setup. Haltech E6X Computer. Exhaust is 3″ twin cat into a single 3.5″ in steel.

Vortech V2 T-Trim Supercharger with 8mm cog belt 50mm in width. Custom 3″ Stainless Intercooler Piping with Vortech racing bypass valve. 3″ 600 x 300mm (ish) Intercooler. Walboro 460 intank pump feeding Bosch 044 inline pump.

Standard T56 with GM Motor sport Rip Shifter and shortened throw, 6 Puck Cerametallic clutch, custom pressure plate and lightened Flywheel. Custom Length 2 Part Tailshaft. Diff is a BW78 with 31 Spline Billet Axles and Eaton TruTrac. 4.1:1 Ratio.

Suspension is all adjustable Koni Yellow Gas Struts with King Lows all round (30mm). Nolathane bushes through out entire Suspension, standard roll bars. Pedders Front Tower Strut Brace (the one that angles back to firewall). Brakes are PBR twin pot Calipers with 330mm slotted discs at front.

Wheels are 18″ AMG brand. with yokohama 235×45 at the front and BridgeStone potenzas on the rear.

Interior is crappy and was one of the things very much unfinished. i have a tonne of spares, bits and bods for it including a modified statesman dash with gauge mounts, and a drivers side glove box. I also have new carpet. Steering wheel is an NRG wheel in Purple to match the Rubens mica paint of the car.

exterior of the car was another thing i will never get time to do. all panels have little nicks and scratches. I did intend to swap all the gear out of the vehicle and into another. But ultimately, i have no time as i work 6 days a week and it is very disheartening. If i can’t sell the car i will most likely part it out.

Emailing is the only form of communication at the moment. i will post my mobile number when i get a new one organised. duffman327@hotmail.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.