HomeForumsClassifiedsParts for SaleFS: 3.89 spool diff, Haltech, V8 K-frame, suspension parts etc

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of [TUFFVQ] [TUFFVQ] 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of [TUFFVQ]
    [TUFFVQ]
    Participant

Located Hoppers Crossing, Melbourne.

BW78 IRS 3.89 mini spooled diff – $450

Ran well in my VQ for over 7 years, pretty quiet! When I drained the oil there wasn’t anything nasty in there.

Haltech E6K with Harness – $200

Bought from Turbo Yoda about 2 years ago. Appears to function correctly, as I had the software running in DosBox OK. You will need a good quality USB/Serial convertor though, not a cheap eBay one. I bought a Belkin one for $45 and it’s rock solid. Also has some additional pins for the connector for additional functions.

VR/VS V8 K-Frame – $150

I had no idea these had gone up so much in price. People are advertising them at $300! Open to offers though.

VR-VZ Strut Tops – $30

New set of the Plastic inserts at the top of the strut, I believe they have the bearings in them also (otherwise they’d be relatively useless)

Noltec Camber Kit Suit VQ-VZ IRS – $80.

Packaging opened but complete. Unused but has a bit of dust from sitting in the garage. Two bush assemblies (Single Kit)

Freebies – take them before they go in the bin.

3″ Centre in/Centre Out Hooker Aerochamber Muffler

Was installed on my VQ for a few weeks but no matter what I tried I couldn’t get it to fit properly (due to pipe location and floor pan space). As such it has a fairly decent bit of road rash on one side, but is otherwise perfectly functional.

VR/VS “Berlina” Headlights and Tail lights

Full set front and rear with clear indicators, in pretty good shape but there is a very small chip off the corner of one of the boot lid lamps.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of [TUFFVQ] [TUFFVQ].
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.