HomeForumsGeneralForum Feedback & SupportCar Transport – Toowoomba to Melbourne

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SouthRidge SouthRidge 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SouthRidge
    SouthRidge
    Participant

Hey guys, I need to transport a car from Queensland Toowoomba to Victoria Pakenham.

I cant drive the car down as much as it would be a cool road trip.

I got quoted $930 for transport from qld toowoomba a random depot(servo or something local to over all cars being transported) to  a Vic Laverton depot.

Does anyone know of a better transport option than this?

Profile photo of HDN05L
    HDN05L
    Participant
    Supporter

Hey Southridge, i have used Prix transport from toowoomba and would never touch them again. Car turn up with empty beer cans in the back and sat outside after i was told it would be stored inside at the depot.

I have just used a private transport guy i found on gumtree he was great. I got a non running car  from the back of Perth over to Canberra for $1200. He was old school and looked after everything.

Im sure he works australia wide

His company is Imex haulage Chris Love 0403167370

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/yangebup/other-automotive/imex-haulage-pty-ltd/1145036933

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of HDN05L HDN05L.
    Profile photo of SouthRidge
    SouthRidge
    Participant

Wow over 3000 klm for $1200 not bad HDN05L,

Literally was just inquired with prix transport. Its tough sifting through the sub contracting businesses. Just prefer to go direct with transporters who actually run and deliver.

Cheers mate.

Found a good one that runs more personal and accessible MR/HR transportation

DRM logistics.

$1350 door to door delivery. (Toowoomba QLD to pakenham Vic)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.